We are a small fellowship formed in late 1999. We have roots in the Worldwide Church of God, United Church of God, and Church of God International. We were known as Church of God, Berean Fellowship until December of 2004, at which time we chose the name Congregational Fellowship of God, a Cooperative Network of Believers. For more information on that, see the December 2004 Name Change entry on this page.
Guest Speaker List
Over the years we have invited many guest speakers to speak to us – both in person and over the phone. In no particular order, our speakers include:.
Tim & Angie Kelley
Dr. John Merritt
Wayne & Claudia Speed
Dean & Susan Wheelock
Seminars and Special Events
- Passover Festival Week 2000
- Interpersonal Relationship Development Seminar
- Gifts Seminar presented by Wayne & Claudia Speed
- Feast of Tabernacles 2000 – Wisconsin Dells
- Passover Festival Week 2001
- Feast of Tabernacles 2001 – Baraboo, WI
- Passover Festival Week 2002
- Biblical Archaeology Seminar with Richard Rives
- Feast of Tabernacles 2002 – Baraboo, WI
- Passover Festival Week 2003
- Feast of Tabernacles 2003 – Baraboo, WI
- Celebration of Dance
Name Change for the Bereans (12/2004)
an effort to better and more effectively serve God and facilitate the
efforts of individual members to utilize their God-given talents and
abilities, members of the church formerly known as Church of God,
Berean Fellowship have chosen to move in two separate
directions. This decision was made at a special meeting
November 27, 2004.
Members who have chosen to move in a different direction will reorganize, focusing on local outreach and in-home Bible studies as they did prior to the establishment of the Church of God, Berean Fellowship. This new group will begin using the Berean Fellowship name once paperwork has been filed and the name becomes available.
The majority of the members chose to remain a part of the original church group. This group unanimously chose a new name at the December 18, 2004 business meeting. They will move forward under the name Congregational Fellowship of God – a Cooperative Network of Believers. They will continue in their current efforts, which include offering weekly Internet broadcasts of their interactive services, where the listening Internet audience can participate, scheduling Friday night guest speakers once a month, and sponsoring a weeklong Passover Celebration. They also plan to work with other church groups to further God’s work. Go to www.thinkgod.org on the web for more information.
The two groups plan to work in cooperation with each other in sponsoring special events and activities.
- Please note that any handouts or study papers are the opinions of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinions of the Congregational Fellowship as a whole.
Congregational Fellowship of Goda Cooperative Network of Believers
327 Summit St.
Hartford, WI 53027